Fluke Networks OFP-100-M OPTIFIBER PRO MULTIMODE OTDR
Fluke Networks' OptiFiber® Pro is the industry's first OTDR built from the ground up to meet the challenges of enterprise fiber optic infrastructures.
OptiFiber Pro OTDR's ultra-short dead zones facilitates the identification of fiber patch cords in virtualized data centers. SmartLoop™ technology enables the testing of two fibers in both directions, and averages the measurements as required by TIA-568.3-D in seconds - without taking the OTDR to the far end.
Future-ready design can be upgraded to support Cat 5 to Cat 8 certification, singlemode and multimode fiber loss and fiber inspection. Integrates with LinkWare™ Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
• Industry's shortest event and attenuation dead zones
• Accelerate fiber certification with the fastest set-up and trace times
• Future-ready Versiv™ design supports copper certification to Category 8, fiber loss and inspection.
• SmartLoop™ OTDR technology tests two fibers in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
• Instantaneous on-board bi-directional averaging results included as standard
• Simplify use with "DataCenter OTDR™" mode and EventMap™ view
• Integrates with LinkWare™ Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
• Convenient quad module supports both multimode and singlemode loss testing
• Extended singlemode distance range to 130k